"I am not a homemaker because I had too little ambition or education to make anything else of myself. No—I am a homemaker because God has given me the infinite honour of being a wife, and I delight in employing every ability that He has equipped me with in this glad career. I LOVE BEING HOME."

~ Lanier Ivester

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

32 weeks

I am so glad that we have made it this far, our babies are usually early arrivals ( with the earliest being 24 and 28 weeks).

I just hope that the next few weeks fly by just as quickly as the past ones have. We thought that my bed rest would end this week but apparently I am to take it easy for two more weeks. That is a bit nerve racking, the house is a mess, there is a mountain of laundry in each bedroom and the storage closet. On top of it all the computer is going to the shop tonight and will not be ready until sometime next week. Being on bed rest was boring enough but now with out internet I guess I will be knitting up a storm.

I never thought I would be so eager to clean and do laundry but honestly I cannot wait.

BTW
I spell LABOUR with a "U" in it because I am Canadian and we do that.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin