"I am not a homemaker because I had too little ambition or education to make anything else of myself. No—I am a homemaker because God has given me the infinite honour of being a wife, and I delight in employing every ability that He has equipped me with in this glad career. I LOVE BEING HOME."

~ Lanier Ivester

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stop teasing

That is the first thing that we are planning to tell this little one when he or she finally comes out. I am blogging from the hospital high risk unit. My water broke yeasterday morning. I stayed in bed all day and went to triage at about 7 pm. This is my third time here in less than 2 months. It seem like I had a high leak that has now mended itself. I will be here for at least another 48 hours for them to monitor me for infection and possible induce tomorrow ( when the baby will be 35wks). I got induced with Hannah at the end of week 34 so I am not too worried.This is so tirersome because me being here affects my three kids who miss me,my mom who leaves work early and my husband who misses work at both his jobs "just in case" the baby is actually coming.

Well anyways I must go back to bed now, please pray for us.

Our hopes and prayers are that the baby will either arrive safely this weekend or stop teasing us with these tiring false alarms.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin