"I am not a homemaker because I had too little ambition or education to make anything else of myself. No—I am a homemaker because God has given me the infinite honour of being a wife, and I delight in employing every ability that He has equipped me with in this glad career. I LOVE BEING HOME."

~ Lanier Ivester

Monday, October 5, 2009

Gratitude



I have been meaning to participate along with the gratitude community from since it began many months ago. I sort of did, just not in the blogosphere. Better now then never...right.

holy experience



perseverance of my hardworking husband
he works so hard it melts my heart

giggles and cooing
of two little girls 

joyful grins
all in a row

autumn skies
are my favourite

morning sunsets
from the 21st floor

Hannah rising early to join me in prayer
makes me smile
thriving business, allowing me to stay at home
where I belong

bamboo on my desk inching higher and higher
bouncing back from neglect

little fingers by my side
just because

laundry almost finished before dusk
:)

heart-felt apology
from a straying soul

freshly blueberry cookies fresh from the oven 
smelt so good

baby peacefully napping
even if only for a few minutes

sick eyes now healed
praise the Lord

toddlers reciting memory verses
instead of tv commercials
honesty
most of the time

innocence of a child
is amazing



baby girl in blue
she makes anything girly

bookshelf overflowing
so much to read

son eager to learn more and more
was behind,now caught up,striving to be ahead

well loved chalk board
my homeschool helper

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yes she does look fabulous in blue! and with those beautiful eyes :)
giving thanks with you tonight~ Maria

Blog Widget by LinkWithin