"I am not a homemaker because I had too little ambition or education to make anything else of myself. No—I am a homemaker because God has given me the infinite honour of being a wife, and I delight in employing every ability that He has equipped me with in this glad career. I LOVE BEING HOME."

~ Lanier Ivester

Friday, March 13, 2009

Patiently Waiting

My online absence is due to our laptop dying and me with the flu.
We were blessed to have a nice coworker of my husband fix our laptop for free.

When someone is doing something for you and asking for nothing in return the least you can do is keep your impatient thoughts to yourself. It was a long two weeks but I am glad that I waited because the computer is now as good as new and saved us $200+ in repairs.

Also of course we are still patiently waiting for our newest arrival. My OB is taking march break with his kids so I have no appointment next week. If I haven't given birth by my next appointment ( on the 25th ) then he will sweep my membranes.

I know beggars can't be choosers but I do not want to give birth this weekend, I still have the flu. Anytime after the 20th would be nice because DH is on holiday till after easter. Just letting my wishes be known, just cause you never know.


ETA obviously I still have my February header up because of all of the above, I will get to it sometime before March is over.

ETA see I told you I would get it done.

1 comment:

Q daze said...

This is my first time here but it won't be my last. Love the blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin